How can we help you?
Who do we work with?
We are specialists in a range of complex conditions and so are able to help children, young people, adults and families living with one or more of the following:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders, including Asperger’s Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorders (ADHD)
- Developmental Co-ordination Disorders (DCD) and dyspraxia
- Specific learning difficulties
- Sensory Integration and Processing Disorders
- Emotional distress, fears and worries
- Anxiety and/or depression
- Self-regulation difficulties and behaviour challenges
- Social awareness, social interaction and relations difficulties
- Language and communication problems
- Motor and co-ordination problems
- Low self-confidence and self-esteem
- Poor organisational skills and inattention
- Problems with activities of daily living, including self-care, sleep, toileting and feeding
About our services
We are committed to helping individuals and families to live meaningful, satisfying and fulfilling lives. Our programmes are designed specifically to help you achieve your goals and address the issues which are most important (or most troublesome) to you.
We offer one-off assessments and advice, short-term intensive therapy programmes, longer-term skill development and combination therapies. ‘Top-up’ sessions can be arranged as and when needed.
The range of programmes we offer
Programmes may be clinic-, home-, school-, college- and/or work-based. We provide group and individual therapy programmes and family-focused education including:
There is no charge for an initial enquiry so please contact us to see if we can help.
Our services are tailored to meet your specific requirements. The costs involved will always be discussed and agreed with you up front.
Payment is required in advance by cash, cheque or electronic bank transfer. Cancellation charges may apply.